Stewart Dawson & Co Ltd - a wholesale/retail business established in 1869 by David Stewart Dawson. The firm moved to London where it is listed as watch manufacturers in 1897 as Stewart Dawson & Co. Premises were opened in Melbourne and Sydney in Australia.
The firm was converted into a limited liability company in 1907 under the style Stewart Dawson & Co Ltd. The business was sold in 1931 to R.H.O. Hills of Blackpool and continued its activity until c. 1935.