Job Frank Hall and Frederick Sibray founded Sibray Hall of Sheffield and were active as manufacturing silversmiths and electroplaters at Fitzwalter Works, 111 St Mary's Road. They had London showrooms at 30 Ely Place, Holborn (c. 1890). On Frederick Sibray’s death in 1891, Charles Clement Pilling entered a partnership with Job Frank Hall until (1896) becoming the limited liability company Sibray, Hall & Co Ltd. F.J. Hall retired (c. 1900) and ownership transferred to C.C. Pilling. The firm displayed its silverware (dessert services, trophies and shields, cups and bowls, tea and coffee services, etc.) at the Jewellers' Exhibition of 1912.