Lee & Wigfull (Sheffield) Ltd. George S. Lee was active in Charlotte Street Works, Sheffield, together with Henry Wigfull. The firm was described as a Manufacturing Silversmith, Electro Plater and Britannia Metal Smith. The partnership between George Shadford Lee and Henry Wigfull was dissolved in 1870. The business was continued by Henry Wigfull under the same style and address (John Street Works, Sheffield). The firm was converted in 1899 into a limited liability company under the style of Lee & Wigfull (Sheffield) Ltd. The firm used the trademarks ALBION and INSIGNIA PLATE.