Hawksworth, Eyre & Co was a silversmith and manufacturing company of silver and silver plated items based in Sheffield. Founded in 1833 by Charles Hawksworth and John Eyre. The partnership was dissolved in 1869 and the business was continued by James Kebberling Bembridge, Thomas Hall and George Woodhouse. In the 1870s the firm became a limited liability Hawksworth, Eyre & Co Ltd. The company registered further marks in 1900 and 1912. They ceased trading in the 1930s.