George Fox (1816 - 1910), son of Charles Fox, entered a joint maker's mark with his brother, Charles Thomas Fox, from 139 Old Street, where they are listed until 1852 as working silversmiths. C.T. & G. Fox then moved to 13 Queen Street (renamed 13 Bateman Street in 1885), Soho, where they are listed as working silversmiths. Charles Thomas Fox retired on 31 December 1860, leaving George Fox as sole partner in the firm of C.T. & G. Fox. The business moved in 1891 to 50 Berwick Street, Soho, where in 1892 they are listed as manufacturing silversmiths, repairs, gilding, plating etc. to the trade.