Francis Crump (1711 – 1800s) was a London silversmith particularly known for his hollowware. He was apprenticed to Gabriel Sleath in 1726 and gained his freedom in 1741 when he registered his first mark as a large worker. He registered a second mark in 1745 as a plateworker. He went into partnership with Sleath in 1753 operating from their Gutter Lane premises from 1753 until 1773.
He married Sarah Bulbeck in 1760 and they had three children, Mary, John, Francis and Sleath. They produced a range of hollowware including coffee pots, tankards and chalices. They also made candlesticks and were commissioned to make a pair for Bristol Cathedral, which uniquely featured tripod feet.