Haseler Brothers - Edward John Haseler & Noble Haseler. The firm was founded in Birmingham by William Hair Haseler (c. 1848). A London office was opened in 1876.
In 1901, the firm was converted to W.H. Haseler Ltd. The firm acted in partnership with Liberty & Co for the manufacture of the Cymric range of silverware.
In 1946, the firm became Haseler & Restall and from 1963 is associated with Marples & Beasley Ltd.