Charles S. Green and Co of Cogent Works, Birmingham. Business established by Charles S. Green, son and brother of the managers of Charles Green & Son. He was assisted in the business by his wife Winifred, a talented artist who designed all the firm's early patterns. In 1907, the firm moved to Cogent Works, 54 St. Paul's Square. 1929 Listed Exhibitor. Manufacturers of Silver Ware and Electro-plate Silver Toilet Ware, Enamelled Silver Ware, Silver Cups and Bowls, Silver and Glass Goods, Cigarette Cases and Boxes, Photo Frames, and General Electro-plate Goods. Birmingham Jewellers' and Silversmiths' Association Member. In 1982, the company moved to a new factory at Lionel Street, Birmingham.